Monday, March 24, 2014

fabric choices for Easter dresses

If you're still deciding about Easter dresses, why not let me do the work for you? Skip the shopping and I'll whip up just exactly what you and your daughter want! I have room for just one more Easter order in my schedule. In stock, I have classic options, on trend colors, and luxurious Liberty of London. There are also enough ribbons, trims and accessories to please any taste. If you like that brother-sister coordinated look (who doesn't, right?) I can also do a tie or vest to match. Check out some fabric options below and get on my schedule by Friday to be ready in time for Easter:

Tiny pink gingham from the Martha Pullen company. Soft and excellent quality.

Yellow and pink yarn dyed cotton plaid from April Cornell. Soft with a nice drape.

 
Silky cotton voile from Valori Wells with the dazzling blue and gray Pantone is showing this year.

Crisp, gray dotted poplin. Right on trend for this spring, but also classic.

  
The best for last: Liberty of London Tana Lawn. Feels like silk, but it's cotton! Vibrant colors and timeless prints have made this a classic luxury.


1 comment: